Pages

17 March 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm afraid I don't do much decorating for St. Patrick's Day. Not very good since I"m a quarter Irish. At least Winston is making an effort at being Green today!This Friday is the March Friday Night Sew-In!! Check it out here and join in the fun! It would be a great way to kick off National Quilting Day on Saturday! You are all planning on celebrating, yes? I'm going to try and put my borders on my BF quilt...I think I'm going with the #4 inner border and either #2 or #4 outer border. Cheryl is working on hers on Friday also and hopefully Sharon will join us...we're twisting her arm lol! I haven't been able to get it back on the design wall to try out the first option because I've had another project hogging the wall. I've been working on turning these strips into these blocks. I am hoping to get them sewn together or at least off the wall by Friday...wish me luck. The sun is shining and I want to take a good book to the beach or plant flowers or anything outside! Maybe I should bring my sewing table out there lol!! Look at my cute new pincushion Deb made for me (Who by the way has gotten so stinkin' skinny I almost didn't recognize her!)isn't it adorable? I tried to make these cupcakes once a couple of years ago and failed miserably so I was excited to finally have my very own! Thanks Deb!
O.k. off to locate some green food coloring...