Pages

19 October 2009

New Challenges

So I've gone and signed up for a few new challenges, yeah, I know. First off is the 100-mile fitness challenge which involves walking 100 miles between now and December 31st. I was going to start right away and then our despicable heat came back...but soon very soon. Then I signed up for a Year of Schnibbles...again late to the party, but that's been the story of my life this year. I have finished most of my Charming Girl's goals this month but I don't want to bore you by showing them now and at the end of the month so I thought I'd show this fun quilt that I talked about here. I finally got the nerve to cut into it with Nancy helping me over the phone, I don't think I would have had the nerve otherwise. To actually do all that sewing and then cut it up?? So wrong! But it turned out so much cuter cut up that I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Any thoughts on what I might do with the "skeleton"? Pretty cool huh?