Pages

09 September 2009

Charming Girls' Quilt Club

So Kelly over at the Charming Girls' blog gave me a late pass for this month--thanks Kelly :) If you don't know what I'm talking about my title is linked to her post about it, check it out. These are the projects I'd like to finish up this month:I need to get the binding sewn down on my Mountain Rails (in the background) , my little wonky quilt-quilted and bound, finish my pillow and I'm taking a doll class (Annie Treat) a week from Saturday and I want to finish her!! I also want to get the binding sewn down on these three little quilts.If you guessed that I'm up to my old masking tape tricks with that little one on top you guessed right lol!!
September is kicking my butt so far...I am drowning in homeschool stuff right now so who knows if I'll get anything quilty done--but I'm hoping between the motivation of a deadline and the fact that September is a good t.v. month, what with all the new Fall shows and premiers, I'll at least get some hand sewing done! Hope everyone has a great week, or what's left of it :)