Pages

10 August 2009

Bleh

This has been my view for the last couple of weeks. I've had a nasty flu but I think I'm on the mend. I wanted to pop in real quick and say I really am back and I am going to make it to everyone's blog eventually...if life will just cooperate long enough lol!! I can't just leave you with yucky sick pictures so here is what I was working on b.f. (before flu). It's called Reflections and it's by Kathy Cardiff, another pattern from the country loft. I'm using all civil war fabric--it's my first all civil war fabric quilt and I'm loving it so far. I'm still deciding on borders for this little quilt and I'm thinking of appliquing or stitching little cherries or something in the white centers....
I have finished some good books while confined to my bed....
Actually I just started that book on the bottom and now I'm off to read for a little bit before I go to sleep. Nite nite :)